when it comes to air quality and health...
The Celios® G200 delivers cleanroom-quality air, providing purification of ultrafine particles, bacteria, allergens, pollen, mold spores, and VOCs. Designed for homes, offices, healthcare facilities, and temporary residences like hotels and dormitories, this next-generation indoor air purifier provides pure air for your family, employees, patients, guests, or students.
- Patented advanced filtration technology removes up to 99.99999% of particles. It can filter down to .01 microns in size.
- Effective at capturing the SARS-CoV-2 virus+.*
- Eliminates odors, gases, and volatile organic compounds without causing foul odors or dangerous chemical outgassing.
- Up to 3,000 times more efficient than HEPA standards and captures particles up to 30 times smaller.
- Celios covers up to 750 sq. ft.
Buy Now, Pay Later for Business
Remote and electronic keypad control make it simple to select an airflow that’s right for you
Our remote works through walls making it easy to control the purifier from another room
Dim Celios® G200’s LED lights for sounder sleep
What’s in the Celios® G200 box?
Celios G200 Advanced Air Purifier and Main Stand
Celios G200 Mini Stand
Celios G200 Remote Control
Celios G200 Filters, Batteries and Power Cord
Down to the Microns
Ultrafine particles, less than 0.1 microns in diameter, are the most harmful and typically the most abundant type of air pollution.
Higher Standards than HEPA
Ultrafine air particles are too small to be effectively captured by HEPA standard air purifiers and other filters on the market today. HEPA standards offer 99.97% filtration down to 3 microns.
3,000x More Efficient
Celios’ patented technology provides up to 99.99999% filtration efficiency. It can capture ultrafine particles down to .01 microns in size. That’s up to 30 times smaller than HEPA standards and up to 3,000 times more efficient.
The Celios® G200 Advanced Air Purifier captures ultrafine particles, allergens, pollen, mold spores, VOCs, bacteria, and viruses. It is effective at capturing the SARS-CoV-2 virus+.*